Monday, October 15, 2007

Weekly Update

Well, I'm now 3cm dilated, and last night I had a contraction that woke me up and assured me that labor is going to be serious business. All was well at our weekly visit - same as last time. We've got only one more visit scheduled, and I'm keeping my hopes up that labor will begin naturally in the next week or so. I guess it already sort of has . . .

Today is the first day of my maternity leave, which is great, because I am exhausted. It's 10:45am, and I've already had breakfast and lunch and am ready for a four hour nap. Django supports this plan, so we're off to implement it together.

4 comments:

Quaker Orts said...

Django's a smart dog. I'm always in favor a 4 hour nap, too. It's almost done, Heather. Just relax and go with the flow.

Jerome M. said...

GOOD LUCK,

You, Matt and Nora are in our hearts.

Love,

Jerome, Ash, Roman

Erika said...

I hear Nora is now her very own person! Congrats Heather! I was so pleased to meet you and can't wait to meet Nora next time I come.
All the best
-Erika (Beth's sister-in-law)

Neesha Thakkar said...

It seems that congratulations are in order! Much love to you both. :)Er, I mean you three!