Friday, October 5, 2007

Mostly Pictures

First of all, I'd like to dedicate this post to Django - Django, thank you so much for eating the only pair of shoes that still fit my swollen feet and for being the reason that I get to go shoe shopping today.There are a few pictures I've been meaning to post for awhile - like these, of Matt being the craftiest, most handsome husband in the world:





Some onesie decorating at the baby shower:

Some belly comparison:
Our cloth diapering skills in effect:
Another one from Neesha:

3 comments:

Lorraine and Chris said...

Hey Great photos! What a wonderful snapshot of your life right now... I'm looking forward to the time when we are within reach again. xo L and the Captain

Neesha Thakkar said...

How is the pregnancy going? I'm glad Nora is perfect.
talk to you soon,
neesha

Unknown said...

Sending the most beautiful woman in the world a big hug and tons of kisses, you are absolutly glowing!
All my love,
Mom